How SEO copywriting can help your site
Your website is your online salesperson. It doesn?t take sick leave or long lunchbreaks and you don?t have to pay it wages. Best of all it works for you 24/7! But for your website to really deliver, you need to find the right balance between your SEO (search engine optimisation) and your copy.
You need a site that’s well-optimised for search engines so you can be found in search results, as well as web content that speaks directly to your audience and motivates them to follow through to make a purchase or inquiry.
That?s what good SEO copywriting does.
SEO copywriting ? what you need to consider
To achieve the best balance for your web content there are a few questions you should be asking:
- Is your content appropriately written?for the web?
- Is your web content physically easy to read?
- Does your website answer the questions your audience is asking?
- Have you included a clear call-to-action on each page?
- Is it easy for potential customers to contact you?
Then you need to think about your search engine optimisation (SEO):
- Does your web content include relevant SEO keywords?
- Have you given your web pages relevant and descriptive names?
- Do your images have relevant, descriptive names?
- Have you provided descriptive alt tags?for your images?
- Do you have customised meta tags?for your website?
Unless you can answer ?YES? to all these questions, your poor ol? website might struggle to deliver the results you expect.
But all is not lost!
SEO Copywriting and Web Review Services
Copybreak can address all of these web content issues for you. As an SEO copywriting specialist, Copybreak will ensure your copy not only appeals to your potential audience, but to search engines as well.
If you?re not sure where to start, a Website Review will determine just what level of help your website might need.